Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 1 pkt Devils food cake mix (with pudding in mix)
- 1/2 c. Dairy lowfat sour cream
- 2 x Large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 21 ounce Cherry pie filling
- 6 ounce Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp. Margarine or possibly butter
- 2Â 1/2 c. Powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 3 Tbsp. Lowfat milk (to 5 tb)
- CAKE: Mix together cake mix, lowfat sour cream, Large eggs, almond extract and pie filling BY HAND. Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-50 min, or possibly till a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cold 5-10 min and top with frosting.
- FROSTING: Heat chocolate chips and margarine or possibly butter together. Stir in powdered sugar, almond extract and lowfat milk to spreading consistency. Spread hot frosting on hot cake.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 77g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||41%|
|Total Fat 9.32g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.46g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.46g|
|Total Carbs 29.1g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|