Cost per serving $1.23 view details
- 1 c. Italian blend shredded cheese - (4 ounce) divided
- 2 c. cooked rotini
- 2 c. coarsely-minced cooked chicken
- 1/2 c. diced celery
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- Â Â Celery leaves for garnish
- Stir together 1/2 c. cheese and next 6 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 11- by 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 min. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c. cheese; bake 5 more min. Garnish, if you like.
- This recipe yields 4 to 5 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 304g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 138||21%|
|Total Fat 15.44g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7.37g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 97.97g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|