Cost per serving $2.05 view details
- 1/4 c. fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp curry pwdr
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes Nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 1 x green onion sliced
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- 1/3 c. carrot slices
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast cut bite size
- 2/3 c. cooked small shell pasta
- 1/2 c. sliced celery
- 1/3 c. dry cranberries or possibly tart cherries
- 1/4 c. fat-free honey Dijon salad dressing Salt to taste
- 2 x lettuce leaves
- Stir together broth, cornstarch, curry pwdr, soy sauce and red pepper. Set aside.
- Spray nonstick wok or possibly medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add in onion and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from wok to bowl.
- Add in broccoli and carrots to wok; stir-fry 2 to 3 min or possibly till crisp-tender. Remove from wok to bowl.
- Add in oil to wok; add in chicken and stir-fry 2 to 3 min or possibly till no longer pink. Stir broth mix. Add in to wok. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Add in to vegetable mix. Cold 15 min.
- Toss chicken mix, pasta, celery, cranberries and salad dressing. Season to taste with salt. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hrs. Serve on lettuce leaves.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 358g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||7%|
|Total Fat 4.38g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.71g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 104.66g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||21%|