Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- Boil Brussel Sprouts for 10-15 minutes depending on desired crunchiness.
- While boiling, chop garlic
- Put olive oil and chopped garlic into a large saute pan
- Remove sprouts and put into large bowl, cover with cool water
- On a large cutting board, cut sprouts in half once cool
- Saute garlic over medium heat until it is golden brown (~1 min)
- Put sprouts in pan an saute approximately 2 min, then turn sides an saute for another 2 min
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Add grated parmesan cheese if desired.
- Let them sit for a little bit after they are finished cooking to maximize the flavor. Yummy cold as leftovers too!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 83||59%|
|Total Fat 9.41g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.33g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.59g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|