Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- 16 x pecan halves - (to 24)
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter or possibly margarine
- 8 x Thin Crepes, 7" or possibly 8" dia (see recipe)
- 1 c. Major Grey chutney
- 3/4 lb hard-ripe brie cheese
- In a small bowl, mix pecans with butter.
- Lay crepes on a counter in a single layer, pale-side up. Spread each crepe with about 2 Tbsp. chutney. Thinly slice cheese, including rind, and cut into about 1-inch lengths. Distribute cheese proportionately over crepes. Gently fold each crepe in half over filling, then in half again to make a triangle. Set filled crepe triangles slightly apart on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet. Lay 2 or possibly 3 pecan halves on each crepe.
- Bake in a 400 degree regular oven or possibly 375 degree convection oven till cheese melts and nuts are lightly toasted, 6 to 9 min. With a wide spatula, transfer crepes to plates.
- This recipe yields 4 first-course servings.
- Comments: If making up to 1 day ahead, cover and chill; bake uncovered. Serve these sweet-savory crepes for breakfast, as a light lunch with salad, or possibly as a first course at dinner.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 3g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 26||96%|
|Total Fat 3.02g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.84g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.03g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|