Cost per recipe $1.61 view details
- Â Â Bluefish (60x2.5x7.5 cm)
- Â Â Minced scallions
- Â Â Soy sauce regular or possibly ginger (leave 3 or possibly 4
- 1. Add in to the bluefish a couple of pcs of minced scallions, eat with regular soy sauce or possibly my favorite ginger soy sauce.
- Author's Notes: Owing to it's oily and darkish meat, not all fish recipes work well with bluefish. Blackened bluefish and smoked/BBQed work well, but here is an alternatives. If you're catching the bluefish yourself, clean it and put it on ice right away.
- The first time I tried this at the Shinobu in Matawan, the chef gave it to me as a blind taste test. I loved it and only then did he tell me it was bluefish. As a general tip on eating bluefish, to obviate the oiliness try serving a tart sauce with it, gooseberry, kiwi, rhubarb etc.
- Difficulty : easy. Precisionno need to measure.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 51g|
|Calories from Fat 11||25%|
|Total Fat 1.23g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.73g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|