Cost per serving $2.23 view details
- 3/4 lb pork tenderloin - (to 1 lb)
- 2 Tbsp. butter divided
- 2 med onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 c. port wine or possibly sweet sherry
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 c. fresh or possibly frzn blueberries
- 1 c. minced cherry tomatoes
- Preheat broiler. Broil pork, turning occasionally till cooked through, about 20 min. Remove to a platter; cover to keep hot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 Tbsp. of the butter. Add in onions, salt and pepper; cook till onions are golden brown, about 10 min. Add in sugar; cook till onions are caramelized, 3 min longer. Add in port, balsamic, blueberries and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice pork and serve with sauce.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 236g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||28%|
|Total Fat 7.75g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.25g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 20.73g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|