Cost per serving $2.07 view details
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger root peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp. reduced calorie ketchup
- 1/4 tsp onion pwdr
- 1/4 tsp grnd red pepper
- 1/4 tsp grnd cinnamon
- Â Â vegetable cooking spray
- Place pork in a 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inc baking dish.
- Combine soy sauce and next 7 ingredients, stirring well; pour over pork.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 15 min, turning once.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place grill over medium-warm coals (350-400 degrees).
- Place pork on rack. Cook 20 to 25 min, turning often. Let pork stand 10 min.
- Slice diagonally across grain into thin slices, and transfer to a serving platter.
- Place reserved marinade in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Spoon proportionately over pork.
- Description: "A healthy pork recipe, from Cooking Light's Light & Easy Cookbook."
- NOTES : Number of servings not specified. I estimated 2 to come up with MC5 N.A. : 275 cals, 4 g. fat(13%CFF), 1 g. fiber= 6 pts
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 202g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||9%|
|Total Fat 2.55g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.79g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 33.91g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|