Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 3Â 1/2 pt baskets fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. golden sugar - (packed) plus
- 1/4 c. golden sugar - (packed)
- 1/2 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. chilled unsalted butter - (1/4 stick) cut small pcs
- 1/4 c. sliced almonds
- Â Â Nonfat vanilla frzn yogurt for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse blueberries. Drain, allowing some water to cling to berries. Place berries in 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. brown sugar and cinnamon; stir to blend. Let stand till sugar dissolves and coats berries.
- Stir oats, flour, salt, and remaining 1/4 c. brown sugar to blend in medium bowl. Add in butter and rub in with fingertips or possibly fork till moist clumps form. Stir in almonds. Sprinkle oat mix proportionately over blueberries.
- Bake crisp till berries are bubbling and topping is golden brown, about 35 min. Serve hot, each serving topped with a spoonful of frzn yogurt.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 36g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 48||31%|
|Total Fat 5.52g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.65g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.6g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|