Cost per serving $1.62 view details
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast like from rotisserie chicken (10 ounces)
- 1 large stalk celery finely chopped (Â½ cup)
- 1/3 cup green onions sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Â½ to 3/4 cup Thompson seedless grapes (cut in half lengthwise if this is for sandwich filling, so grapes don't slide)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (more if needed)
- Â½ teaspoon poultry seasoning or sage
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Season lightly with salt and white pepper (optional - or substitute a dash of hot pepper sauce)
- In medium size bowl combine chicken, celery, green onions, almonds and grapes.
- In small bowl blend mayonnaise, poultry seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Fold dressing lightly into chicken mixture to coat.
- Chill 2 or more hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 229||67%|
|Total Fat 25.86g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 7.01g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|