Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 1 c. Chocolate ice cream softened
- 1 x Gingersnap crumb crust (9-inch)
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream softened
- 1/2 c. Semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 c. Whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preparation Time: 0:20Spread chocolate ice cream in bottom of crust; cover and freeze till hard. Spread vanilla ice cream over chocolate layer; cover and freeze till hard. Combine chocolate morsels and whipping cream in a small heavy saucepan; cook over low heat till chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Cold completely.
- Drizzle sauce over top of pie, and freeze till ready to serve.
- Yield: one 9-inch pie.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 96g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 122||50%|
|Total Fat 13.58g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 8.41g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.59g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|