Really Delicious! They Melt in your mouth! But they are VERY bad for you! Im not a big fan of Peanut Butter cookies, However I am a HUGE fan of this recipe.
- 1 Pound Lard
- 1 Pound+1/4 Cup+1 Tablespoon of Reeses Peanut Butter
- 1 Pound Granulated Sugar = 2 1/4 Cups
- 1 Cup+ 2 Tablespoons+ 2 Teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pound All-Purpose Flour = 4 1/4 Cups
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Optional- Add Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chips.
- or Hershey Kisses.
- Preheat Oven to 325.
- Move Rack to one up from middle so cookies dont burn.
- Mix all ingredients all together.
- Add optional chips if desired.
- Form cookies into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for approx 15 min.
- Remove and place on cooling racks.
- While still warm you can place a Hershey kiss in center of each cookie if you desire.