Cost per serving $3.26 view details
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Softened Butter (1/2 LB) DO NOT MELT!
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Powdered Sugar - For Rolling.
- Pre-Heat Oven to 325 Degrees.
- In Large Mixing Bowl Combine - Flour, Pecans, Granulated Sugar, Butter, and Vanilla.
- Mix @ LOW Speed, Scraping Bowl Often Until Well Mixed (3-4 Minutes).
- Shape Rounded Teaspoonfuls Of Dough Into Well Rounded 1 Inch Balls.
- Place On Ungreased Cookie Sheets.
- Bake For 18-25 Minutes, Or Until Very Lightly Browned.
- Remove Immediately And Roll In Powdered Sugar While Cookies Are Still Hot.
- Place On Cooling Racks.
- Roll In Powdered Sugar Again Once Cooled.
- Makes About 3 Dozen! Make a Double Batch! They will go FAST!!!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 215g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 778||66%|
|Total Fat 89.91g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 41.38g||166%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 85.82g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||20%|