Cost per serving $0.63 view details
- 35 Nilla Wafers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 square Bakerâs Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated (optional)
- COMBINE wafer crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom of 9Ã13-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- **I have to double the crust ingredients to get it to cover the bottom of a 9X13 pan
- MIX cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping; spread carefully onto crust. Set aside. Slice bananas and arrange over cream cheese mixture.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Spoon over bananas. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with chocolate (optional.
- **I havenât put the chocolate on yetâ¦.I like to put a layer of Nilla Wafers on top or just leave the cool whip as the topping
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator (if there are any : )
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 131||61%|
|Total Fat 14.81g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7.66g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 17.31g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|