Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- 1 box cake mix â any flavor/any brand
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant pudding and pie filling mix â any flavor/any brand
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can frosting â any flavor/any brand
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt or tube pan (sometimes I dust with powdered sugar instead of flour).
- Combine cake and pudding mix with eggs, water, vanilla, and oil. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour in prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until done. Cool completely and invert on serving dish.
- To frost, heat frosting in microwave for 10-15 seconds. Stir and drizzle over cake. The instructions say to use 1/2 cup; I say use the whole thing!
- Other great variations of this recipeâ¦
- Dreamsicle â Orange Supreme cake mix with vanilla pudding and white whipped frosting
- 5 flavor â White cake mix with vanilla pudding and a tsp. each of vanilla, almond, butter, rum, and coconut flavorings with cream cheese frosting.
- Strawberry â Strawberry cake mix with vanilla pudding and strawberry frosting
- Lemon â Lemon cake mix with lemon pudding and cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate â Devilâs Food cake mix with chocolate pudding and chocolate frosting (I just discovered that they now make caramel frosting so I think I may try that!)
- Mounds â Coconut cake mix with coconut pudding mix and milk chocolate frosting
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 101g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||38%|
|Total Fat 13.02g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.84g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.16g|
|Total Carbs 41.84g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|