- 1 x (8 ounce.) package of cream cheese (I used Lite)
- 1 x (14 ounce.) can sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 x (3 1/8 ounce.) box banana creme pudding (small box) instant
- 1 x (3 1/8 ounce.) box vanilla pudding (small box) instant
- 3 c. cool lowfat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 x (8 ounce.) container frzn whipped topping thawed (I used Lite)
- 4 x bananas sliced vanilla wafers
- In a large bow, beat cream cheese till fluffy. Beat in condensed lowfat milk, pudding mix, cool lowfat milk and vanilla till smooth. Mix in half the whipped topping.
- In 9 x 13 dish layer vanilla wafers with bananas and pudding mix. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigeratewell.