Cost per serving $2.02 view details
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 med shallot chopped
- 1Â 1/2 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 bag mixed baby greens - (5 ounce)
- 2 lrg ripe pears halved, cored,
- Â Â and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 c. walnuts toasted, and
- Â Â coarsely minced
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens in large bowl with sufficient dressing to coat. Divide greens among 6 plates. Top with pear slices, dividing equally. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts. Drizzle lightly with remaining dressing and serve.
- This recipe yields 6 first-course servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 94g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 265||83%|
|Total Fat 30.33g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 7.24g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.89g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|