Cost per recipe $0.50 view details
- 3 Tbsp. Arrowroot, (45ml)
- 6 Tbsp. Granulated sugar, (90ml)
- 2 c. 2%-fat lowfat milk, (472ml)
- Â Â Zest from 1/2 orange
- 1 tsp Vanilla, (5ml)
- 1 x 8 ounce contain liquid egg substitute
- Blend the arrowroot and sugar in a small bowl. Add in to 1/2 c. (118ml)
- of the lowfat milk and stir till smooth.
- Heat the remaining lowfat milk and orange zest in a heavy saucepan till scalded. Add in the arrowroot mix and stir constantly till it thickens, about 1 minutes. Stir in the vanilla and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and slowly drizzle in the egg substitute, stirring constantly with a wire whisk. Strain into a serving bowl and chill.
- To serve, present in small dessert dishes or possibly ramekins. This pudding goes very well with fresh fruit, such as strawberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 325g|
|Calories from Fat 454||50%|
|Total Fat 50.44g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 31.38g||126%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 107.0g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|