Cost per serving $1.32 view details
- 1 cup organic oats
- Â½ cup washed raw almonds
- Â½ cup sunflower and pepita seeds
- Â¼ cup raw pecans
- Â¼ cup raw pistachios
- 2 tbsp organic butter (please donât ever use margarine)
- Â¼ cup maple syrup (donât use maple âflavouredâ syrup)
- Â½ orange, juice & zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (not essence)
- Preheat the oven to 175Â°C.
- In a medium bowl combine all your oats, nuts and seeds.
- Over a low heat melt the butter and add the maple syrup, orange zest, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Once combined pour over the dry ingredients and mix through well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture out evenly over the tray.
- Place the muesli into the oven for about 40mins â make sure you move and turn the mixture on the tray every 10-15 mins.
- Let it cool and place into a glass jar â should keep for at least a week in a cool, dry place.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 71g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 137||44%|
|Total Fat 16.09g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.14g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.23g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|