- 1 x (30-40 ounce.) can Refried Beans
- 16 ounce Fresh or possibly Ready Made Guacamole
- 12 ounce Lowfat sour cream
- 1 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes, minced
- 1/2 c. Green Onions, sliced
- 1 x (2 1/2 ounce.) can Black Olives Taco Seasoning
- Layer beans on bottom of a 9" x 13" pan. Layer remaining ingredients, except tortillachips, in order given. For spicier dip, mix 1 pkg. of taco seasoning in sour creambefore spreading. Cover and refrigeratetill ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.