Cost per recipe $8.74 view details
- 16 ounce can of refried beans
- 1/2 pound browned hamburger
- 8 ounce guacamole dip
- 8 ounce lowfat sour cream, mixed with 1 pkg. of dry taco mix
- 1 c. fine cut lettuce
- 1/2 c. tomatoes
- 1/2 pound spread cheddar cheese
- Spread the beans in the bottom of the serving dish or possibly plate.Sprinkle the hamburger over the beans.
- Spread the guacamole mix over the hamburger.
- Spread the lowfat sour cream mix over the guacamole.
- Sprinkle the lettuce over guacamole.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes over lettuce.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over tomatoes.
- Place corn tortilla chips around the edge of the plate or possibly serve along side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1381g|
|Calories from Fat 1285||59%|
|Total Fat 145.55g||182%|
|Saturated Fat 70.87g||283%|
|Trans Fat 1.58g|
|Total Carbs 111.41g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 34.9g||116%|