Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 3 x vine ripe or possibly small round red tomatoes
- 2 x orange or possibly yellow tomatoes
- 1 sm sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. minced flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x ripe lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp grnd cumin
- 1/2 tsp grnd coriander
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Â Â Kosher salt to taste
- Seed and chop the tomatoes and combine with onion and parsley in a shallow bowl.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, and spices in a small plastic container with a lid. Shake dressing to combine and pour over salad.
- Season salad with kosher salt and toss to combine well. Let stand 10 min and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 50g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||88%|
|Total Fat 10.31g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.41g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.18g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|