Cost per recipe $4.84 view details
- 2 c. prepared blue Jello liquid
- 2 c. prepared red Jello liquid
- 1/4 c. Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce
- 2 x prepared angel food bundt cakes - (8" dia ea)
- 1 c. whipped cream
- Fresh berries as needed
- To prepare the spicy Jello, combine 16 ounces blue Jello with 1/2 oz Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce. Combine 16 ounces red Jello with 1/2 oz Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce. Hold both colors separate. Don't chill.
- To assemble each cake, slice one angel food cake into 3 equal slices horizontally. Top the bottom layer with 8 ounces of the reserved spicy blue Jello. Top the middle layer with 8 ounces reserved red Jello. Chill at least 6 hrs till Jello is hard.
- Once the layers are hard, spread 1 oz of whipped cream over the bottom and center layer and place layers on top of one another. Top with a final layer of cake. Cut cake into 6 slices. Repeat for second cake.
- For each serving, place one slice of cake on a plate. Top with fresh whipped cream. Garnish with fresh berries.
- This recipe yields 12 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 260g|
|Calories from Fat 394||53%|
|Total Fat 44.83g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 27.7g||111%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 79.82g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|