Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 sm. bunch broccoli (cut up)
- 1 sm. head cauliflower (cut up)
- 18 ounce. Mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 cartons whipping cream
- 1/2 c. butter
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower until tender but still firm.
- Combine cream with butter in saucepan over medium heat - Don't BOIL. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Spread a little sauce on bottom of 9x13 pan. Place 3 or 4 noodles on sauce in bottom of pan.
- Add in layer of vegetables. Cover with 3 slices of Mozzarella cheese. Pour 1/3 of sauce over cheese.
- Repeat above layers until all ingredients are used.
- On top layer sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese - add in the rest of the sauce.
- Cook uncovered at 350 until warm and Mozzarella cheese is light brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 149g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 249||68%|
|Total Fat 28.04g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 16.41g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|