Cost per serving $1.11 view details
- 2 (28 oz.) cans baked beans
- 2 medium onions (diced)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (diced)
- 8 links spicy pork breakfast sausage (cut into chunks)
- Â¼ cup chili powder
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Â½ cup vinegar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Cook breakfast sausage and drain on paper towel.
- 3. In a Dutch over, combine the baked beans, onion, bell peppers, and sausage. Season with chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, garlic powder and salt. Add cayenne pepper if desired. Stir to combine.
- 4. Cover and bake for one hour in preheated oven.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 240g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 9||4%|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 60.24g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||25%|