Cost per recipe $15.97 view details
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. evaporated lowfat milk
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 lg. onion, minced
- 1 can (7 ounce.) green chile salsa
- 1 can (4 ounce.) diced green chiles
- 1 can (2 1/2 ounce.) sliced black olives
- 1 pkg. (9 ounce.) tortilla strips
- 1 pound Jack or possibly jalapeno cheese, shredded
- Cook chicken in salted water to cover till tender. Cold in broth. Reserve 1 c. broth for use in casserole.
- Cut chicken breasts in large pcs. In a large bowl, mix soups, lowfat milk, reserved broth, onion, salsa, diced chiles and olives.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2634g|
|Calories from Fat 2889||59%|
|Total Fat 324.93g||406%|
|Saturated Fat 134.39g||538%|
|Trans Fat 0.67g|
|Total Carbs 209.81g||56%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.4g||55%|