Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 32 regular size oreos, crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- or see links for other crusts
- 5.9 oz. box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 1/4 cups cold milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- Place 24 of the crushed cookies mixed together in a pie plate and bake at 300 F for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Or, prepare pie crust of choice.
- Mix the pudding and milk together.
- Pour 2/3 into prepared pie crust.
- Add 2 0z. of Cool Whip the remaining 1/3 of pudding, stir, spread over first layer of pudding.
- Top with Cool Whip, then sprinkle on the rest of the cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 232g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 196||31%|
|Total Fat 21.89g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 102.67g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|