Cost per serving $3.25 view details
- 1 cup Late Harvest Riesling
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Â½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 small round discs fresh goat cheese, about 1 ounce each
- 2 cups panko
- 1 ripe nectarine
- 1 ripe plum
- 1 ripe apricot
- 1/2 cup pitted cherries
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Place the wine in a saucepan over high heat and reduce until 2 tablespoons remain. Pour the reduced wine into a small bowl. Add the vinegar and olive oil. Whisk together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an oven to 375Â°F. Place the almonds on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden, 7 to 10 minutes. Cool and chop coarsely.
- Pour the oil over the goat cheese rounds and coat all sides of the goat cheese with the oil. Season the panko with salt and pepper. Remove the goat cheese from the oil and coat with panko. Place on a baking sheet and set in the refrigerator.
- Cut the peach, nectarine, plums and apricots into 3/8-inch wedges.
- Bake until the goat cheese is warm in the center and bubbling around the edges, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Toss most of the vinaigrette with the greens and the remainder in a separate bowl with the stone fruit. Arrange the greens on the salad plate, top with the stone fruit and place the cheese tucked in on the side. Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 413g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1206||80%|
|Total Fat 134.56g||168%|
|Saturated Fat 18.64g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|