Cost per serving $2.25 view details
- 1 lrg Whole chicken, free-range if available
- 4 ounce Goat cheese
- 4 x Cloves garlic, widely sliced (up to 6)
- 1 Tbsp. Herbs de Provence
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut several small holes in the skin of the chicken and stuff with the goat cheese.
- Stuff slices of garlic all over the chicken. Rub the skin with the extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and herbs de Provence.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1/2 an hour. Remove from oven and microwave for 7 min. Return to oven and continue baking for 20 to 30 min more.
- Serve with Spinach Salad and Crusty Bread.
- Prep. time: 5 to 10 min
- Cook time: 1 hour Serves 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 342g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 501||65%|
|Total Fat 55.81g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 17.89g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.12g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|