Cost per serving $0.84 view details
- 350 gm chopped beef
- 1 x egg white
- 1 Tbsp. very cool water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. coriander finely minced
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. sprlng onions finely minced
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp sugar
- Mix the beef in a blender or possibly food processor for a few seconds.
- Slowly add in the egg white and cool water and mix them for a few more seconds till they are fully incorporated into the meat.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients and mix for about a minute till the meat mix has become a light paste.
- Using your hands form the mix into 3.5cm balls about the size of a golf ball. (
- This recipe makes about 10 balls.)
- Put the meatballs on a plate and set it into a steamer. (AIternatively put a rack into a wok or possibly deep pan filled with simmering warm water.)
- Cover and steam the meat balls gently for about 20 min.
- Pour off any liquid that has accumulated on the plate.
- Put the steamed meatballs on a clean platter and serve.
- The meatballs re heat well by steaming good for dinner parties.
- Serves 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 40g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||38%|
|Total Fat 2.55g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.77g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.79g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|