Cost per serving $0.63 view details
- 2 cups leftover brown rice
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter substitute
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 handful cashew or almond pieces
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook egg whites in butter substitute in a 10-inch skillet until set.
- Add onion, green onion, nuts and rice.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes until lightly browned. stirring frequently.
- Stir in the mixture of soy sauce and 1/3 cup water.
- Add chopped cooked chicken, beef, pork chops or any other lean meat, if desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 144g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||6%|
|Total Fat 2.74g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.55g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 74.1g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|