Cost per serving $0.30 view details
- One 15-ounce can pure pumpkin
- One 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg)
- Two 3-ounce package halved ladyfingers
- 4 tablespoons rum
- 2 ounces crushed Amaretti cookies
- 1 and 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
- Beat whipping cream and sugar until peaks form.
- Add mascarpone cheese, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice;
- beat until filling is smooth.
- Line bottom of 9-inch diameter springform pan with 2 and 3/4-inch high sides with one package of ladyfingers, overlapping and crowding to fit.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rum.
- Spread half of filling over ladyfingers.
- Repeat with second package of ladyfingers, remaining rum and filling.
- Wrap tightly in plastic, then foil.
- Chill overnight.
- To unmold, run knife around inside edge of pan.
- Release pan sides; sprinkle with 2 ounces crushed Amaretti cookies
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||10%|
|Total Fat 1.97g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.67g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.79g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|