Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2/ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla flavored if you have it
- 2 teaspoons cream or half and half
- 1 beaten egg
- Set out butter cut into pieces to come to room temperature.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and butter.
- Grind pepper in hand held food processor.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar together and add 1/3 of the flour mixture, mix.
- Add another 1/3 of flour mixture to butter mixture. Mix.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Form the dough into a 5 by 5 rectangle and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes covered with plastic wrap.
- Roll out dough between floured sheet of waxed paper into a 10 by 15 rectangle.
- Cut out cookies with a cookie cutter and place on cookie sheet.
- Reform scraps and roll out again.
- Cut out and place on cookie sheet.
- Brush cookies with egg, sprinkle lightly with sugar and bake 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place cookies on wire rack
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 16g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||36%|
|Total Fat 2.42g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.39g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.22g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|