Cost per recipe $2.48 view details
- 400 ml fresh cream
- 150 gr sugar
- 3 sheets of isinglass
- 1 vanilla bean
- 70 ml of milk
- blackberries / or raspberries
- Put the isinglass in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Boil the cream, milk, vanilla bean and sugar for a few minutes.
- Filtering the mixture, and let it cool.
- Add the isinglass well squeezed, and mix well.
- Put mixture into molds and then in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Turn molds on serving dish and add blackberries or raspberries. (Blackberries and raspberries can be fresh or preserved in syrup)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 487g|
|Calories from Fat 710||81%|
|Total Fat 80.7g||101%|
|Saturated Fat 50.12g||200%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.86g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|