Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- 2 Â½ c. (60 cl) liquid heavy cultured cream
- 2 bourbon vanilla beans
- 2 tsp (8 g) gelatin or possibly 4 sheets
- Â¼ c. (75 g) powdered sugar
- 1/3 c. (10 cl) raspberry coulis
- 4 tiny leaves fresh mint
- Pour cream in a container
- Cut vanilla beans in half lengthwise
- Scrape meat of beans from inside of pods
- Add in scrapings along with pod to cream
- Store in refrigerator for 24 hrs to allow vanilla to infuse with cream
- Place sheets of gelatin in deep dish with some cool water to moisten gelatin and soften it
- Remove vanilla bean pods from cream
- Pour cream into pan over slow fire
- Add in sugar and mix well
- Heat till cream comes to a boil
- Remove from heat and add in previously liquid removed gelatin
- Mix till gelatin has completely blended with cream
- Distribute creme fraiche among bowls or possibly individual ramekins.
- Cold at room temperature then store overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove bowls from refrigerator and unmold onto platter. To unmold, run blade of knife between ramekin and panna cotta. Dip bowl several seconds in hot water to help unmold. Be careful not to leave in hot water for too long or possibly
- panna cotta will liquefy.
- Cover bottom of 4 plates with raspberry coulis
- Place each panna cotta in center
- Place a tiny leaf of fresh mint on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 10g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.82g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|