Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- 2 baking potatoes, about 1 pound, unpeeled
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Â½ to 1 teaspoon pimenton
- Using a mandoline or a knife, cut the potatoes into paper-thin or 1/16-inch slices and place in a bowl of cold water. Soak for 20 minutes. Drain and completely dry with on paper towels or spin dry in a salad spinner.
- Preheat an oven to 350Â°F. Line 3 to 4 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with the oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat the potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. In a single layer, place the potatoes on the baking sheets. Bake, turning the potatoes, until golden and crispy, 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon kosher salt and the pimenton to taste and toss together. When the potatoes are done, place them in a bowl and toss with the smoked salt.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 62g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||66%|
|Total Fat 9.05g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.26g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.3g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|