Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- 2Â 1/4 c. All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 c. Butter, softened
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3/4 c. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 pkt (12-ounce) Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 c. Minced nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In large bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract; beat till creamy. Beat in Large eggs. Gradually add in flour mix. Stir in Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and nuts.
- Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 min.
- Makes 5 dozen 2-1/4inch cookies.
- Pan Cookie: Spread dough into greased 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375degrees for 20-25 min. Cold completely. Cut into thirty-five 2-inch squares.
- Makes 5 dozen 2-1/4 inch cookies
- NOTE: May be stored up to 1 week in refrigerator or possibly freeze up to 8 weeks.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 17g|
|Recipe makes 60 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||49%|
|Total Fat 4.45g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.16g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.38g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|