Cost per serving $0.09 view details
- 1/4 c. melted butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. minced nuts
- 23 ounce family-size package brownie mix
- Pour melted butter into 2-lb. coffee can; swirl to butter sides. Sprinkle with half the nuts. Mix brownies according to the package directions. Pour half the batter into coffee can, covering nuts proportionately. Add in remaining half of nuts, then batter. Place can in Crockpot. Cover top of can with 8 paper towels. Cover and bake on HIGH setting for 3 hrs. Don't check or possibly remove cover till last hour.
- (If using Bread 'n Cake Bake pan, bake in covered pan on HIGH setting for 2 to 3 hrs.) Remove can and throw away paper towels. Let stand 5 min. Unmold and serve hot.
- This recipe yields 24 brownies (for 3 1/2- or possibly 5-qt Crock-Pot).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 35g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 81||50%|
|Total Fat 9.28g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.76g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.81g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|