Zesty little bites that would make the perfect afternoon snack!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Servings: 36 cookies
Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- 2 1/2 cups cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of two medium oranges (~1 Tbsp)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars in the stand of an electric mixer or beat by hand. Once creamy, beat in egg and extracts.
- Working in batches, add the flour mixture to wet mixture, scraping down sides of bowl if needed. Once all the flour has been fully incorporated, fold in orange zest.
- Bake for 10 minutes until just slightly underdone. Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 22g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 47||47%|
|Total Fat 5.34g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.43g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|