Cost per recipe $5.85 view details
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs. grnd chuck
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 1 pkg. lg., restaurant-style nacho chips
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning (or possibly 2 T chili pwdr, 1 teaspoon paprika, and salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sm. can mushrooms, diced
- 8 ounce low-fat or possibly no-fat cheddar and/or Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Optional: chunky, mild or possibly med. salsa, low-fat or possibly no-fat lowfat sour cream
- Brown beef with onions; drain and rinse (to remove excess fat).Add in taco seasonings, and mushrooms (may need to add in 1/4 cup water) and return to heat. Simmer for 5-6 min.
- Meanwhile, arrange nacho chips on foil-lined cookie sheet. Top chips with beef mix and add in cheese. Bake in 375 degree oven 10-15 min, or possibly till cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and serve with salsa and lowfat sour cream.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 803g|
|Calories from Fat 1027||67%|
|Total Fat 113.88g||142%|
|Saturated Fat 43.57g||174%|
|Trans Fat 6.97g|
|Total Carbs 18.95g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|