Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- 100g (3.5oz.) butter (softened)
- 50g (1.7oz.) sugar
- 1 egg
- 130g (4.5oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 25g (0.8oz.) chocolate chips
- 25g (0.8oz.) sprinkles of your choice
- 1. Beat butter and sugar until creamy, add egg and mix well.
- 2. Sift A in 1. and mix well. Add B and mix well again.
- 3. Drop 5 cookies (at a time) by teaspoon in a ring onto waxed paper on microwave oven glass tray.
- 4. Microwave at 500w for 3min or 3 min + 30sec. Repeat the steps 3 & 4 to complete the rest.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 17g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 41||53%|
|Total Fat 4.64g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.84g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.97g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|