Cost per serving $1.52 view details
- 6 ounce Whole wheat Lasagna noodles,
- 6 ounce Enriched lasagna noodles,
- 1/2 c. Tomato sauce,
- 1 c. Onion, pepper, & mushrooms, mix of 3 vegetables
- 1Â 1/2 c. Cottage cheese, low-fat
- 2 x Large eggs,
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese,
- 3 ounce Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese,
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water till tender.
- Drain and set aside. Combine tomato sauce and minced onions, peppers and mushrooms. Fold in separate bowl cottage cheese, Large eggs and parmesan cheese. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 8" x 8" casserole layer half the noodles, the cottage cheese mix and grated mozzarella cheese. Top with tomato sauce mix and the rest of the noodles. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 381g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 133||19%|
|Total Fat 14.98g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 6.42g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 97.03g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|