Macaroni Salad with Shrimp Recipe
My mother's recipe which has everyone coming back for more
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 2, 3, or 4 cans tiny ice cap shrimp depends on your own love of shrimp (fresh shrimp does not taste as good)
- 1 stalk celery, diced fine
- 1 small green pepper, diced fine
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 3 tbs oil
- 3 tbs vinegar (any kind will do)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salad dressing
Cook elbow macaroni to your liking
Drain and add the following
Diced pepper, celery, onion and shrimp
Add salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sour cream, salad dressing and mix thoroughly.
Sour cream can be omitted if you choose. I like it because it makes the salad creamier.
If needed add more salad dressing to your desired consistancy and refridgerate until ready to serve
How good does this recipe look to you?