- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 lrg Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp Celery seed
- 2 c. Couscous, (about 10 ounces)
- 2 1/4 c. Boiling water
- 1 lb Peeled cooked shrimp
- 1 1/2 c. Minced seeded tomatoes
- 1 c. Diced celery
- 1/2 c. Minced green onions
- 1/3 c. Minced fresh mint
- 3 Tbsp. Liquid removed capers
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Place couscous in large bowl. Pour water over. Cover and let stand till water is absorbed, about 10 min. Fluff with fork. Add in shrimp, tomatoes, celery, green onions, mint and capers. Fold in dressing. Refrigeratetill cool, about 30 min or possibly up to 2 hrs.
- Serves 6.