Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 400 grams of cooked macaroni salad pasta
- 1 cup of full-fat garlic-and-herb cheese
- 2 tbsp of very finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 cup of light cream
- 1 cup of cooked shelled peas
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta, drain then set aside.
- Melt cheese in a small pan over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in cilantro, cream, salt & pepper. Bring slowly to a boil, stirring occasionally, until well blended. Stir in the shelled pease and continue cooking until heated through.
- Pour the cooked sauce into drained pasta, toss well to coat thoroughly. Serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 59g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 85||81%|
|Total Fat 9.69g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 6.02g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.17g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|