A must try salad.
Cost per serving $0.68 view details
- 1 lb. macaroni, cooked according to package instructions, drained and cooled slightly
- 2 stalks celery, medium diced
- 1/4 c. light green celery leaves
- 1 small yellow squash, de-seeded and sliced crosswise
- 1 medium cucumber, de-seeded and medium diced
- 1 c. petite diced tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1/2. red onion, small diced
- 1/3. c. sweet relish
- 1 c. mayonnaise, regular or low fat
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT pasta and tomatoes, in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
- Fold in pasta and tomatoes until well coated. SPST (Salt and Pepper to Suit your Taste). Chill until ready to serve for flavors to marry, about 1-2 hours, or serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 143||46%|
|Total Fat 16.22g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2.27g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.86g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|