This is my sister recipe that everyone loves. It fills the house with a wonderful aroma. My Dogs were checking the tables to see if we had left anything on the coffee tables. Once I opened up the oven, I could not get them out of the kitchen.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey (can use one pound if that is all that is avail)
- 1 onion (med-chopped)
- 16 ounces olives (whole or sliced)
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 6-8 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2-3 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce (med or mild)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Brown ground turkey & onions in pan (in oil).
- Sprinkle contentions of pkg. over meat. Add 1 Â½ cup water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Keep warm.
- To assemble: mixed tomato soup and enchilada cause together in a bowl.
- 1 tortilla on a plate, take a tbsp of sauce and spread over tortilla.
- Take meat and put Â½ cup meat down middle. On top of that put cheese on top. Then add olives on top of that. 2 tablespoons sour cream on pile. Roll up and put seam face down in 9 x 13 pan. Make sure you put sauce down on bottom of pan first. Then add enchiladas. Continue until full approx 7â8. Make sure you have enough sauce & cheese at the end.
- Cook on HI heat for 15 - 20 minutes or until Cheese if melted and looks done.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 484g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1033||82%|
|Total Fat 115.47g||144%|
|Saturated Fat 32.1g||128%|
|Trans Fat 0.31g|
|Total Carbs 23.38g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|