Cost per serving $0.55 view details
- 5 c. diced potatoes
- 1 carrot, small diced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 5 sundried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- 1 tsp. sambal oelek
- 2 c. fresh tender spinach
- 5 large eggs
- olive oil for drizzling
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat, drizzle liberally with olive oil and add potatoes.
- Saute for several minutes and add carrots, onions and garlic. Continue to saute for about 2 more minutes and potatoes are showing signs of browning.
- Add about 1/4 cup of water, sambal oelek and sundried tomatoes. Season to taste Cover with tightly fitting lid.
- Steam cook the hash for about 6-8 minutes or until potatoes are easliy pierced with a fork, but NOT falling apart and water is evaporated.
- Stir in spinach and adjust seasonings to taste. Remove from heat and re-cover to keep warm while preparing the eggs.
- Prepare eggs as desired and nestle atop the hash. Season to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 393g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 46||27%|
|Total Fat 5.08g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.58g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.89g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|