Cost per recipe $4.95 view details
- 12 ounce. cooked ground turkey (or use 1 pound raw)
- 4 c. canned tomatoes, finely minced
- 1/2 c. minced green pepper
- 1 tbsp. instant chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce.) can mushroom pcs with liquid (optional)
- 2 packets beef or chicken bouillon
- 3 ounce. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- Salt, pepper, onion pwdr and garlic powder to taste
- Place cooked ground turkey (or 1 lb. uncooked and browned) in a nonstick skillet with seasonings.
- Add in tomatoes, green pepper, onion, mushrooms with liquid and bouillon; bring to a boil.
- Add in macaroni (don't stir in) and continue to boil, uncovered, until macaroni absorbs all of the liquid and is tender, about 20 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1686g|
|Calories from Fat 425||31%|
|Total Fat 47.49g||59%|
|Saturated Fat 11.98g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 121.55g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.4g||61%|