Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 12 ounce. cooked ground turkey (or use 1 pound raw)
- 4 c. canned tomatoes, finely minced
- 1/2 c. minced green pepper
- 1 tbsp. instant chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce.) can mushroom pcs with liquid (optional)
- 2 packets beef or chicken bouillon
- 3 ounce. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- Salt, pepper, onion pwdr and garlic powder to taste
- Place cooked ground turkey (or 1 lb. uncooked and browned) in a nonstick skillet with seasonings.
- Add in tomatoes, green pepper, onion, mushrooms with liquid and bouillon; bring to a boil.
- Add in macaroni (don't stir in) and continue to boil, uncovered, until macaroni absorbs all of the liquid and is tender, about 20 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 421g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 106||31%|
|Total Fat 11.87g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.0g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.39g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|