Cost per serving $1.42 view details
- 1 pkg. (3 ounce.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 c. plus 1 tbsp. cool half and half or possibly lowfat milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. Cold Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce.) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 sm. Packages Jello instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce.) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon grnd cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grnd ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon grnd cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. half and half and sugar with wire whisk till smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 1 c. half and half into mixing bowl. Add in pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk till well blended, 1 to 2 min. Let stand 3 min. Stir in pumpkin and spices, mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill at least 2 hrs. Garnish with additional whipped topping and nuts if you like. Makes 8 servings. Preparation time: 15 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 172||52%|
|Total Fat 19.34g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 9.36g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.78g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|